LOTRO - A Picnic In Helm's Deep

Prepare for battle! Hurry, men! To the wall! Defend the wall! Return to your posts! Send these foul beasts into the abyss. Hold them back! Do not give into fear. Stand to your posts! Fight! Not to the towers! Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls! Bring them down! Fight them back!
 The battle of Helm's Deep movie adaptation  is the most epic battle I've ever seen,  and the final battle in The Two Towers. It's full of excitement, suspense and incredible moments. After the wall explodes and the breach is created, Aragorn leads the charge on the enemy - it's a short moment but it's extremely memorable and it's one the most heroic and moving scenes of the whole battle sequence. Helm's Deep is  a large valley in the north-western Ered Nimrais (White Mountains) . During the War of the Ring the fortress guarding Helm's Deep  became the refuge of some of the Rohirrim, now under King Théoden, and the scene of  the Battle of the Hornburg . 


Today is LOTRO 6 years anniversary and Warner Bros. and Turbine announced THE LORD OF THE RINGS ONLINE™: HELM’S DEEP™  The Fifth Expansion will launch this coming autumn. Lovely! I think I am ready for an other adventure ! I am really looking forward to travel to West Rohan, see Edoras, experience the local food delicacies  and write a new chapter in my hobbity book of adventures.

Happy 6th Birthday to LOTRO , I am glad I spent the last 6 years of my life with you  

 Hobbit Hugs from Edoras, the Gem of Rohan

No comments: