The Archer Of Tamriel


And so a new adventure  is about to begin ! ZeniMax Online Studios has issued a call for for beta testers, and I did sign up for chance to test out a pre-release build of the Elder Scrolls Online. Yesterday also saw the release of a new cinematic trailer for the game , coming in at nearly six minutes long. Being a cinematic, the trailer naturally doesn’t show any gameplay, but instead a massive battle scene which is truly impressive. 

This is definitely not Middle-earth,  but I shall bring some of my 'hobbity'  expertise over and  help test a game I have been following for sometime, how can I resist such handsome archer ? Are there are pies  in Tamriel ? Can I take my boots off ? So many questions waiting for an answer...

4 comments:

B-Byte said...

Mudcrabpie for sure ^^.

Leilani said...

Awesome! Great minds thinks alike ;)

Ingo Guenther said...

There's at least one pie available: "Apple Pie".

And I'm quite sure you will be able to take your boots off. Actually, I had some moments in Oblivion (and Fallout 3) when I noticed being more vulnerable than normal, switched out of "first person" and saw that I was all but naked (loincloth still covering the private parts), due to an enemy spell. So, I definitively wasn't wearing any kind of boots. Ahhh, fresh air cooling my aching toes...

Leilani said...

Apple pie is nice *nods* and that spell you are talking about sounds like a lot of fun, looking forward to see when the developers have in store for us